So I decided I would add a little something to my blog called "Worked for Me" because I think we all have little tips and tricks we can share with one another.

With 1.5 kids in diapers, it gets a little pricey around here. Lizzy is round the clock diapered (although I think we'll try and change that this fall when we're not running around so much), and thanks to a slightly dysfunctional bladder, Landon has to have a diaper at night for the foreseeable future. (Maybe that can be your "worked for me"- how I got my kid with bladder problems to finally stay dry at night) Anyway, I used to coupon, but that always resulted in too much time spent searching and clipping coupons, just to find out the store was out of stock. That resulted in one very frustrated Mama. So I gave up coupons and just bought the cheap diapers (which usually runs about the same price as namebrand with coupons and sales). But then a friend told me about Amazon's Mom Club and Subscribe and Save programs. OH MY GOODNESS! I've been buying Lizzy name brand diapers for a few months for only 1 cent more per diaper than the cheap kind and free shipping. But today, I found what my life has needed. Pull-ups for LESS than I'm buying size six walmart brand diapers for Landon. And those size six diapers? They don't even stay on very well anymore without tape. We have been secretly dreading the day we would have to start paying $0.40 a night just for Landon when he outgrew the diapers, and now, problems solved!
If you have a child in diapers, go check it out. They even have it set up so I can have diapers delivered to my door as often as I like! Amazon, I love you!
Fine print says I was not paid, reimbursed, or in any way flattered into doing this review. I found the service and the products of my own accord and am sharing with you because it really is a great opportunity! However, should Amazon Mom Club or Subscribe and Save ever want to send me anything free, I will love them more. The end.
2 comments:
this sounds awesome! THanks!!!
I also heard from Stacey Cardon that Diapers.com is good...haven't checked into it, but thought I'd let you know they came recommended...any experience with them? How amazon and diapers.com compare?
Hmmm...that stinks about couponing. My couponing diaper deals are most the time better than amazon. I did see the deal today though and I'm about ready to go buy it right now! Oh and i feel for you on the whole diaper thing at night. Allie just can't stop wetting the bed. Lily never wet the bed once so this is new to me. She doesn't fit in the 6 diapers either but I refuse to buy pullups because of the cost. I'll have to check in to the amazon pull up price though. Thanks for letting me know!
Post a Comment