Simplifying

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yep.  That's the name of the game around here.  Even my list of ten things isn't getting done, and it's not because I'm not using my time wisely, it's because I'm still expecting too much of myself in a day.  I have to recognize that this week I am mom, youth leader, teacher, employer/employee, barber, travel agent, creative designer, and master planner- and with all that comes too much stuff for one little me to accomplish.

So I'm going to simplify.  My summer may never get fully blogged about.  My dishes will pile up a little.  As of tomorrow, any pictures that haven't been taken for the fair, WON'T get taken this year.  My website I bought will continue to sit empty.  The laundry will remain half folded.  And I will just have to bring something to potluck tomorrow that I already have in my house because I REFUSE to enter a grocery store for the third day in a row to buy one little thing.

SIMPLIFY.  I will take care of myself, my family, my work and in that order.  Now off to bed early so I can be a big go-getter tomorrow!

1 comments:

Deanna August 17, 2011 at 1:12 AM  

go YOU!!!!!

Fun to see you today. :) I hear ya on simplifying...Oh, boy, do I hear ya. My brain just can't wrap itself around that idea...darnit!

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the tone . . . BEEP!

Once upon a time two people fell in love. The rest is history . . . or should we say "our"story. Here's our family celebrating today, one moment at a time.
Please be aware that all content, pictures, ideas, etc are copyrighted by the owner of this blog. Any use without asking is stealing. Blah blah blah blah and such. But really, don't make me sic a rabid goat on you, just follow common courtesy.